Are you about to plan a walkathon (walk-a-thon) or jogathon? And now are you a little nervous about what you’ve just promised you’d do? The Walkathon Guide will demystify the whole planning process so you know exactly what to do, what resources you will need, and when you will need them. It has been used for planning over 1000 walkathons.
- Simplify recruiting walkathon volunteers
- Get on top of all the details
- Clearly define roles, and keep everyone in sync
- Be supremely confident, start to finish
- Have less stress and more fun
- Raise more money
Buy the complete Walkathon Guide v2.0 now for just $17.95 by clicking below and checking out with your credit card or PayPal account
At $17.95, it can help you save hours of trial and error work during walkathon planning and avoid last minute glitches on Walkathon day. The Walkathon Guide is ideal for schools, churches, and charitable organizations. It only takes two or three minutes to purchase and download this very useful PDF e-book.
” I wish The Walkathon Guide’ existed when I started leading walkathons. Lee Garverick has done a great job of creating a step-by-step guide to planning a successful walkathon. The timelines and sample documents sprinkled throughout the guide are invaluable. I am confident future walkathons will be more successful as the experience captured in ‘The Walkathon Guide’ is applied.”
— Roger Carr, walkathon organizer, speaker, author, CharityWalksBlog, e-book “Wake Up and Make a Difference”
The Walkathon Guide helps you make your walkathon more fun and profitable, and at the same time helps you keep calm and organized. You can focus on the big picture because The Walkathon Guide lets you predict and delegate the details. The Walkathon Guide offers the wisdom and experience of generations of walkathon planners. It includes:
- Over 80 pages of detailed walkathon planning information
- Timelines, “to do” lists, and dependencies for each committee
- Example flyers, forms and email messages
- Words of wisdom based on over 10 years of direct experience planning walkathons
- Separate sections designed to be given directly to each committee leader, so they can understand exactly what is expected from them
- List of all volunteers needed, with numbers, start time, for every committee
- Committee job descriptions with number of volunteers needed
Over 80 pages about how to plan a walkathon
The Walkathon Guide covers everything from your initial decisions through to the celebration after. You’ll have the info you need, just when you need it.
Save work by avoiding trial and error
The Walkathon Guide steers you around common pitfalls and easily forgotten details, and gives you material to get going with confidence. Use the individual committee sections to quickly explain what’s needed from each committee so volunteers will be more willing to sign up. Then your committee chairs can use them to be on the ball for all their responsibilities. With twelve chapters and three appendices, The Walkathon Guide provides details for every committee.
Make your walkathon the best ever
Be on top of all the key details to make your event more fun and profitable than ever before. Keep energy high, stress levels down, and have your volunteers working in sync, knowing what’s needed when from each other.
1. Click on the “ADD TO CART” button below.
2. Pay via PayPal or by credit card and you will immediately get instructions for downloading The Walkathon Guide.